The Century Versys V.SPAR.2 allows young athletes from practicing throws to leg sweeps, and safely practice and learn martial arts. It is an ideal training tool to speed up development for special ground techniques and improve hand-eye coordination. It is the first freestanding grappling dummy that is designed entirely for the youth.
The Century Versys V.SPAR.2 features a soft and flexible three-leg structure with two grappling arms. Strategically weighted, it provides maximum impact during the combination takedowns. Recommended for BJJ, judo, MMA, wrestling and grappling disciplines, it offers a realistic approach to every takedown, sweep, throw, hold, and lock possible, without having the risk of injuring a partner.
- Beginning and advanced youth athletes alike can practice throws, hip tosses, takedowns, leg sweeps, ankle picks and more without risking injury to a partner
- Soft, high-density inner foam combined with flexible legs and arms make it a perfect tool for conditioning and training
- Three-leg design stands upright and naturally rebounds to original position
- Pre-filled bag requires no additional sand or water and easily moves and stores after training
- Dimensions: 45.5" Tall (legs together) or 44.2" (legs apart - during use)
- Weight: Approx. 15 lbs
- Warranty: One-year replacement warranty on all Versys Fight Simulators
- Some assembly required
- Oversized shipping rates may apply
- Warning: This product is sold for use in high risk activities. Before using this product, read all information. One-year replacement warranty on all Versys Fight Simulators.
CM-10188, CM10188, CM 10188, 10188
If you can't find what you are looking for or need assistance, please Email your request to our Customer Service: email@example.com