Alternate Force General-Policies
Thank you for shopping with us. We hope your experience is positive and always welcome suggestions on ways to improve our service to you, our valued customer. Please review our general policies and Contact Us
if you have any questions or suggestions on how we may better serve you.
- Website: www.AlternateForce.net
- Mailing Address: PO Box 296, Cato NY 13033
- Phone: 315-626-6614
- Fax: 315-626-6606
- Toll Free USA: 888-865-2900
- International to USA: 001-315-626-6614
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from our clients:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
How That Information Is Used:
Alternate Force uses the above information for the sole purpose of processing your order and providing you great service. We will not share the personal information you provide to us without requesting your permission. When requesting information from you, we ask for only the information we need to provide the service you requested. At no time shall your information relayed to a third party unless it is necessary to process your order.
Our commitment to you in securing and ensuring proper use of your data and information is held in high regards. We insist that our business partners and suppliers such as Yahoo Store, UPS, Freight Companies, Vendor and others also have sound practices and policies that protects our customer's information as well.
Our Website is hosted by Aabaco which hosts the store pages, ordering system, and order data. Aabaco automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the security of your information or how we use and store your information please contact us at email@example.com
PO Box 296
Cato, NY 13033
Satisfaction and Returns Guarantee:
Our aim is that you are satisfied with your purchase. If you do not like the merchandise, you may return it for a refund (see exceptions below) so long as the merchandise is still in its undamaged original packaging and is in re-saleable condition (shipping, handling and applicable restocking charges will affect the amount of refund).You may return most any product purchased from us within 30 days of its purchase. We will issue a refund for the price of any item you return minus shipping, handling, or restocking charges if applicable. All returns must have a Return Authorization Number issued by Alternate Force.
- Training-Suits, Riot Gear; For the protection of our customers we do not accept returns on training suits, riot suits or components for these suits. This includes components and complete suits from Redman, Hatch, Damascus, Monadnock, Paulson and Blauer.
- MyWeigh Scales can only be sent to the manufacturer for repair within the warranty period. ibalance 101 and ibalance 2600 have a 30 years warranty. No returns accepted.
- We do not accept returns on any books, videos or CDs
- For your protection, we are unable to accept returns on any Gas Masks and Gas Masks' filters
- Helmets, Training and Rescue Manikins are not returnable
We ship using UPS, USPS and various freight companies in the continental United States. Expedited shipping requests, International shipments and those to Alaska and Hawaii require additional shipping and handling charges and we will contact you with the total cost before processing your order. If you have questions, please e-mail us for additional information if you require these services.
For more information about our Shipping Rate Schedule
click this link.
If an item you requested is no longer available, back ordered, made to order or restricted for sale, we will contact you via phone and or email.
Non-Continental US Orders
Alternate Force will calculate the additional freight costs for you. We will email you with the shipping charges for your authorization prior to charging your credit card.
APO, FPO-AP Addresses
We do ship to APO, FPO-AP Addresses and we apply the above Standard Shipping and Handling Charges. However, bulky items might be subject to additional shipping charges.
Orders to military APO/FPO addresses ship via USPS. Please note that certain items you request may be restricted and controlled and cannot be sent to APO / FPO locations. In this event we will contact you regarding the status of your order. We can also provide alternate freight and packaging options if required by your specifications or if you need items express shipped. Please contact our Government and Volume Sales Specialists for information about any special shipping or packaging requirements.
Alternate Force welcomes International Orders. This includes all countries outside of the United States including Canada and Mexico. The minimun order for international customers is $500.00 and must be prepaid via Wire Transfer. (APO, FPO addresses are not considered international orders, therefore orders going to APO/FPO's don't have to meet the minimum for international orders).
After placing your international order you will receive an e-mail or fax confirming your order and shipping costs. You are responsible for any Import Licenses, Customers assessed import duties, all local taxes, and in-country delivery fees (if any). International Orders are prepaid via Bank Wire Transfer, including orders shipped into the US.
All International Orders will be processed and shipped in accordance with current US Government regulations. Our experience with the Department of State, Department of Commerce, qualified freight forwarders, shipping agents and brokers will help to ensure that your order will be processed efficiently and accurately. Since each international order is unique and US export rules complex, each international order will be handled by our export specialists who will contact you directly about the details of your order.
Export Policy and Export Restrictions
At Alternate Force we understand that the sale, transfer, transportation or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without the proper export licensing or other compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations is strictly prohibited and may constitute a federal crime.
Alternate Force will not engage in any transaction that will require the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export of any products. If you purchase items from Alternate Force and intend to export them, it is your responsibility to request and obtain all necessary licenses for the use and/or export of the subject items, and to ensure that compliance of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are obtained .
With the exception of sale to US Government Agencies, we will not export or sell to anyone who intends to export any restricted items. A list of restricted items can be located at:U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Telephone: (202) 482-4811PLEASE NOTE:
If you purchase any merchandise from us that is listed as restricted or controlled with the US Department of Commerce and any other US Government Agency, You attest that your purchase does not require Alternate Force to export such merchandise and that you do not intend to export such merchandise after receipt from Alternate Force.
Do you prefer to send your order by Fax or Mail?
Print this order form
and fax it to 315-626-6606 or mail it to:
•PO Box 296
•Cato, NY 13033
Call toll free if you have any questions! 1(888)865-2900
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Government credit cards, GSA Smart, IMPAC and Procurement Card (P-Card). We also accept money orders and certified checks made payable to Alternate Force, however please realize these methods of payments may delay shipment of your order.
Please see information regarding our Security Policy
regarding on-line transactions.
We accept Purchase Orders
from the US Government (Federal, State, Local) Institutions. Please contact us with your needs.
Browse our selection of mission critical equipment, deployment, tactical gear and military police equipment. Lives depend on good gear whether for trainig or daily use, we won't let you down. Most of our tactical and military gear is current technology from top equipment manufacturers. If your purchasing equipment for an agency or unit, save time and money by procuring the gear you need from a single source! We ship to military APO/FPO addresses worldwide via USPS priority mail.
CCR Registered with CAGE CODE 1XJU1
Agency Bids and Quotations Welcome:
Please e-mail us if you require a quotation for a larger order or you are in need of a larger quantity of a particular product. In many cases we are able to save you a few more dollars.
Alternate Force reserves the right to accept or reject any order. Although each order is individually handled with discretion by our trained staff it is impossible for us to know every regulation of every jurisdiction we ship to. Therefore it is up to the buyer to comply with all federal, state and local regulations. In the event that we have rejected your order, you will be contacted and advised with relevant information in regards to your order.
We, under no circumstances will sell our products to minors, or to anyone we believe may use our products for illegal purposes. By placing an order, the buyer represents that he/she is of legal age.
When placing orders for Badges and insignias please refer to our Badge Sales Policy
When you place an order for any product that is subject to any legal restrictions you warrant to us that you are authorized to purchase and posses that item and you are in compliance with all your local, state and federal laws in regard to the same.
Sales of some products are restricted for use by Military and Law Enforcement members only. Alternate Force at any time may request you to submit with your order supporting documentation on official department / agency letterhead, official identification or professional references.
Due to US Federal Government regulations and or Alternate Force contract requirements, sales restrictions on exports may be applicable on your purchase.
If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not charge Sales Tax or Use Taxes to our customers residing outside of New York state. We do charge Sales tax when your order is shipped to an address within the state of New York. New York State law requires that we charge sales tax on the full amount of the order (including shipping) if shipped within the state of New York. Sales tax exemption is provided to qualified New York based government and non-profit agencies as well other entities who provide us with proper proof of tax exemption. We do not collect sales or use taxes for any other state except New York. If you make a Purchase from our online store and the purchase is sent to a state outside of New York, you, the purchaser are responsible for any sales or use tax liabilities imposed by that state. Please check with your states tax authority if you have any questions.
Alternate Force strives to provide our customers with the best value shopping experience by timely delivering great products at budget minded pricing. We do this through smart purchasing, refined inventory management and established cost control systems. However not all of these saving are passed on or reflected in all of our prices. You may have noticed this by comparing prices with our competitors and observed equivalent pricing on certain products. The reason for this is what is known as "MAP", or Minimum Advertised Price.
MAP is a voluntarily agreement that all legitimate manufacturer authorized dealers enter into with their supplier, usually the manufacturer, and in some cases, the official USA distribution arm designated by the manufacturer. According to such agreements, dealers can usually sell MAP restricted items for any price they choose, but may not display in any print or online advertising, a price below the Minimum Advertisable Price.
It is our obligation to adhere to all of the MAP requirements because of our relationship with the supplier demands it. We are a company of with integrity, honor and valor. Because its the right thing to do, we keep all agreements with our customers as well as our vendors and suppliers. Companys that do not abide by requested pricing policies are generally cut off from such products, not to mention post sale service and support.
We respect all MAP requirements and where it is required it is reflected in our pricing. Our desire is to give you our best price and meet all MAP requirements. To achieve this we have developed a method to provide you quote with special pricing on any VOLUME orders through our check-out process. Please place the items in the cart adjust the quantities and choose the quotation option. After submitting your request we will prepare a quotation for you with our best pricing.
Many of the items in our store have a variety of options associated with them. This may be sizes, color, weights or a variety of others. To make it easier for our customers to find products and choose the correct product we are using drop down options where the customer must select the option they want. Choosing this option may affect the price of the item. If it does it will be noted as an "Add" or "Subtract" in the option line with an amount such as "Add $(+1.25). We use these number and the Base rate amount to calculate the item total. After you choose an option and click on "Add to Cart" The updated pricing will appear in the cart.
All products should be used with extreme caution after proper certified training. Read instructions before using. Under no circumstance is Alternate Force liable for any loss, cost or damage, of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use, these products, or the suitability of use for any particular task. This responsibility is totally on the buyer and the end user.
We at Alternate Force are dedicated to providing unsurpassed value to our customers. Included in this is a desire to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices. We do care that you enjoy doing business with us. So please feel free to e-mail us your suggestions on how we may improve your experience.
Though we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information in this web, we will not be held liable for errors or omissions.
- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. For more information please review our Conditions of Use
Trademark and Intellectual Property Information
- Alternate Force is aware of the importance to represent and preserve the trademarks and intellectual property of the brands we sell. We are authorized to sell a variety of product brands either directly and or indirectly by many manufacturers. It is our intention to represent, observe and preserve every products brand trademark and or intellectual property information on our website however we do not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Alternate Force assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein (or from use of the information obtained at linked Internet addresses) or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright, trademarks, build marks or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy, or personal rights of others. Alternate Force is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information. Manufacturer Disclaimers
- Glock DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Alternate Force nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this website is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
- Penco DISCLAIMER: “Penco®” is a Registered Trademark of PENCO PRODUCTS, Inc.. Neither Alternate Force nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, PENCO PRODUCTS. The use of “PENCO” on this website is merely to advertise the sale of PENCO products, parts, or components. For genuine PENCO products and parts visit www.pencoproducts.com.
- Taser International DISCLAIMER: “TASER®” is a Registered Trademark of TASER International, Inc.. Neither Alternate Force nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, TASER International. The use of “TASER” on this website is merely to advertise the sale of TASER, parts, or components. For genuine TASER International products and parts visit www.taser.com.