SimVS Hospital Plus Virtual Diagnostic Platform
The SimVS Hospital Plus Virtual Diagnostic Platform provides clinical training to medical and healthcare students. Equipped with all the required monitors, this platform helps convert a manikin into a patient so that a trainer can simulate multiple scenarios for a high-fidelity training experience. Its simulated scenarios boost critical thinking and improve care maneuvers. Plus, the inclusion of a patient, defibrillator, and ventilator monitor makes training more realistic and critical.
It includes a SimVS VentiStand, a simulated ventilator facade that improves the realism and learning process associated with respiratory care. An instructor’s tablet lets a trainer create multiple scenarios to assess and evaluate the critical response of a student during an emergency scenario. This kit comes in a durable carry bag, which makes storage and transportation easier.
- Instructor Tablet: Controls the physiological displays of monitors allowing educators to influence student care decisions
- Scenario Booklet: Comprehensive simulations specifically designed to be used alongside the SimVS Hospital
- Optional SimVS VentiStand: Simulated ventilator facade that reinforces learning objectives associated with respiratory care (sold as an addtional option)
- Carrying Case: Durable bag that is configured to function identically to a defibrillator bag students will find throughout their clinical rotation
- Training Accessories: Includes all the diagnostic equipment students would need to provide a comprehensive patient exam
- Defibrillator Monitor: Simulate every aspect of a patient in cardiac arrest, students can simulate shock, and see how their response affects the patient. Included in all SimVS Hospital packages.
- Hospital Monitor: Provides a comprehensive solution for monitoring a variety of diagnostic results including ECG, BP, SPO2 and more! Included in all SimVS Hospital packages.
- Ventilator Monitor: Simulates a wide range of physiological complications, and allows for training modes of ventilation volume, pressure, CPAP and more! Included with the SimVS Hospital Plus & Pro packages.
- Instructor tablet controls up to three (3) types of monitor interfaces: Defibrillator, Hospital Monitor and Transport Ventilator
- 2-way wireless communication allows instructors to monitor student decisions during simulation
- Display 12 leads and X-rays
- Adjustable alarms
- Easy-to-use scenario editor allows rapid creation of new scenarios or editing of existing ones
- Provides an advanced clinical education platform to simulate realistic monitor operations for a variety of patient conditions
- Allows educators to convert any manikin or standardized patient into a high-fidelity simulator
- Only system that allows multiple student scenarios to be controlled by one (1) instructor
- SimVS scenarios and exercises develop critical thinking skills, essential alertness and pattern recognition needed in today’s healthcare landscape
- Preprogrammed scenario library & scenario booklet
- Includes over two-hundred (200) cardiac and respiratory waveforms
- 3 Tablets with the interfaces (Patient Monitor, Defibrillator and Hospital Ventilator)
- Defibrillator Bag With AED Pads
- Pulse Oximeter
- BP Cuff
- 3-Lead ECG Cable
- Nursing Scenario Booklet
- Respiratory Scenario Booklet
- DG073217: SimVS Hospital Plus Virtual Diagnostic Platform
- DG073228-7: SimVS Hospital Plus Virtual Diagnostic Platform with VentiStand
Click Here To Download: Product Sheet
SIM-DG073217X, SIM-DG073217, SIM-DG073228, SIMDG073217X, SIMDG073217, SIMDG073228, SIM DG073217X, SIM DG073217, SIM DG073228, DG073217X, DG073217, DG073228 DG073228-7