NEW ULTRA Comfort pad system with phase change technology, keeping you cool in the
summer and warm in the winter, while exceeding the US Mil Spec and out performing all
other pad systems in independent impact testing
The United Shield Spec-Ops Delta Ballistic High Cut Helmet is made from advanced aramid composites and offers lightweight and robust protection to the wearer. It is designed to repel ballistic and fragmentation projectiles.
It is fitted with a 4 point adjustable harness USI Rapid Adjustment Dial BOA system, with 2-way dial for quick adjustment and fitting. Now included in the Generation II Spec Ops Delta is an upgraded pad system has been exclusively designed for USI by 4D Tactical which exceeds US MIL SPEC impact absorption standards. The harness and pads can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The helmet comes fitted with a carbon fiber Integrated Components universal NVG mount complete with elastomeric tensioners (bungees) and Picatinny rails, which provide a solid platform for communications units, flashlights, cameras and other gear. The helmet package also includes a Hook and Loop Kit
- Ballistic Protection: The Spec Ops Delta helmet meets NIJ 0106.01 level IIIA ballistic requirement as well as meeting and exceeding US MIL SPEC ACH fragmentation V50 requirements.
- Fragmentation Protection: Protection against fragments from 17 grain V50 2300 ft/sec (700 m/sec) according to STANAG 2920 ( 17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F. Meets and exceeds US ACH MIL SPEC V50 for 2, 4, 16, 64 and 17 gr fragments.
- Carbon Fiber Universal NVG mount with guaranteed no-rattle fit
- USI Rapid adjustment Dial BOA retention system with 2-way adjustments
- 4D Combat Pad ultra comfort system with phase change technology, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, while exceeding the US MIL-SPEC and outperforming all other pad systems in the independent impact testing.
- Colors: Black, Tan, Olive Drab, Multi Cam
- Weight : 2.6 lbs
Optional Face Shield SOD-RFS-Rail:
The SOD-RFS-Rail rio face shield with rail adapters is used to provided riot protection from impact splash and fragments. It is designed to fit all United shield International helmets with picatinny rails.
- Locks into the stowed or deployed positions and can be release with one hand
- Tested to the NIJ 0104.02 Riot Standard
- Offers protection against fluids, impact, incendiary projectiles and riot conditions
MIL STD 662F RCC:
|Frag Weight (gr)||US Mil Spec f/s||F/S|
|Medium||54 cm - 59 cm||21" - 23"||6.5" - 7.5"|
|Large||57 cm - 64 cm||22" - 25"||7" - 8"|
|X-Large||61 cm - 66 cm||24" - 26"||7.5" - 8.5"|
Click Here To Download : Data Sheet
SPEC OPS-IIIA, SPEC OPSIIIA, SPEC OPS IIIA, SPEC OPS, SPEC OPSDELTAIIIA, SPEC OPS DELTA IIIA, SPEC OPS-DELTA-IIIA, SPEC OPSDELTA-IIIA, SPEC OPS-DELTAIIIA, SPEC OPS DELTA-IIIA, SPEC OPS-DELTA IIIA, DELTA-IIIA, DELTAIIIA, DELTA IIIA, DELTA, USI-SPECOPSDELTA-IIIA, USI-SPECOPSDELTAIIIA, USISPECOPSDELTA-IIIA, USI SPECOPSDELTA IIIA, USISPECOPSDELTAIIIA, SPECOPSDELTA-IIIA, SPECOPSDELTA IIIA, SPECOPSDELTAIIIA, SPECOPSDELTA, IIIA